Lincoln Lutheran Auxiliary
A Strong Partnership
The Auxiliary is one of the oldest, strongest, and most valuable links between Lincoln Lutheran, its partner congregations and the community. It is a partnership that has helped shape what Lincoln Lutheran is today - benefiting the thousands of individuals we serve in our communities and programs every year.
Proud of Our Past
Shortly after Lincoln Lutheran opened its doors in 1954, the Lincoln Lutheran Auxiliary - then called the Ladies’ Auxiliary - was established to help nurture the new organization. A group of 51 women and two pastors from partner congregations attended the organizational meeting. By the third general meeting, the Auxiliary boasted over 225 official members. The newly formed Auxiliary wasted no time in beginning fundraisers and other services and continued to grow in membership. Ten years later, the now well-known annual Ice Cream Social continues to invite residents and members of the community to enjoy ice cream, home made pies and cakes. More than 55 years later, the spirit of giving remains stronger than ever. In total, the Auxiliary has raised $413,540 and is still dedicated to raising funds to support what has now become one of the pillars of Racine.
A Shared Passion
Do you share our commitment to giving? The Lincoln Lutheran Auxiliary is always seeking new members who are willing to dedicate their time, talents and energy to projects that benefit the vital programs and services of Lincoln Lutheran. Men and women are welcome, and no current or previous affiliation with Lincoln Lutheran is required.