Lincoln Villas Senior Apartments
Racine, WI 53406
For tours and applications, please contact:JoAnn Adame
Director of HUD Apartments
A Feeling of Community
Recently renovated, Lincoln Villas is a warm and friendly affordable senior apartment community where residents know their neighbors by name and develop relationships with each other and the entire staff. We pride ourselves on the services and amenities we provide and are committed to our resident’s personal choice, satisfaction and safety. This quaint retirement community offering one bedroom apartments is a suitable choice for those who wish to remain independent yet have conveniences nearby. As a Senior Meal Program Site, residents at Lincoln Villas have dining options available to them. With the support of a Service Coordinator on staff, residents are provided assistance and access to community resources to achieve self sufficiency and economic independence.
- Senior Meal Program Site
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Computer Center with Free Internet Access
- Wi-Fi Available Throughout Community
- Country Store
- Exercise Room
- Secure Locked Entry
- Laundry Facilities Available
- Weekly Wellness Clinics and Educational Programs
- Non-Denominational Chaplaincy Program
- Scheduled Grocery Trips and Social Activities
- Off-Street Parking
- Energy Star Appliances (Refrigerator/Freezer, Electric Stove and Garbage Disposal)
- Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- Neutral Interiors (Flooring, Walls, Blinds)
- Bathroom Emergency Response System
- Generous Closet Space and Additional Storage
- Cable Television Connections
- Balcony or Patio
- Live-In Management and On-site Service Coordinator
- Apartment Maintenence
- All Utilities (Heat, Water and Electric)
- Trash Removal and Recycling
It has been our pleasure . .
Since 1972, it has been our pleasure to offer seniors, (62 and better), safe, comfortable and affordable apartment living. Affordable rents are made possible through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) for those who meet the income guidelines. Lincoln Villas Apartment Community is locally owned and operated by Lincoln Lutheran of Racine.
In 2009, Lincoln Villas received an “Above Average” rating by WHEDA for its management proficiency and array of services. In 2010, it received a “Superior” rating.
While Lincoln Villas is a community for independent seniors, Lincoln Lutheran sees the big picture too and offers a spectrum of care through our programs and within our communities, including: Community Services, Apartments, Assisted Living, Short-Term Rehabilitation and Memory Care.
Lincoln Lutheran sees the big picture too and offers a spectrum of care through our programs and within our communities, including: Community Services, Apartments, Assisted Living, Short-Term Rehabilitation and Memory Care.